The Scientific Advisory Board will comprise of eminent experts representing local and overseas universities and the pavement industry appointed by the Hub Director from time to time for such periods as the Hub Director deems appropriate.
The Scientific Advisory Board will offer strategic advice and recommendations to the Hub Director on managing the Hub research program to foster and enrich the Hub overall objectives and goals. The Scientific Advisory Board will:
- Advice on developing and implementing new research strategies;
- Provide feedback on Hub activities by invitation of the Hub Director;
- Advice on selection of new national and international partners;
- Advice on R & D commercialisation and intellectual property (IP) ownership, protection and use that will be consistent with the Funding Agreements;
- Circulate Hub publications and reports; and
- Promote the Hub Research Activities nationally and internationally.